Sunday, September 18, 2011

Alder Creek

So, on the Saturday before Labor Day we took the kids to Alder Creek. It is a really fun spot up 50 that Jesse's family have been going to for years. We all had a BLAST!!! I was still on the mend after spraining my ankle, so I couldn't enjoy the water too much, but it was great to see the kids and Jesse have a good time. Here are some pictures:


Wyatt headed straight for the sand.

A self shot with me and Jonah.

Mason enjoy the sand and water.

Jesse gave each of the kids a turn in the boat and they loved it.

Even Jonah got in on the action.

Mason's turn. Jesse actually took him on a few small rapids. 

I pulled them around by the rope for quite a while. 

My white boys catching some rays.

One last pose on the bridge.

Here is a short video of Jonah in the water. He LOVES water. He goes nuts in the tub. He enjoyed the cold water almost as much. 

4 comments: